[ACT-R-users] HFES Annual Meeting: Human Performance Modeling(HPM)-TG Reviewing

Jastrzembski, Tiffany S Civ USAF AFMC 711 HPW/RHAC tiffany.Jastrzembski at mesa.afmc.af.mil
Tue Feb 23 14:30:21 EST 2010

Apologies for the typo in my previous email - the HFES submission
deadline is actually 3 days away!  The due date is Friday, February
26th.

-----Original Message-----
From: act-r-users-bounces at act-r.psy.cmu.edu
[mailto:act-r-users-bounces at act-r.psy.cmu.edu] On Behalf Of
Jastrzembski, Tiffany S Civ USAF AFMC 711 HPW/RHAC
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 12:14 PM
To: hfes-hpmTG at hfes.org; act-r-users at andrew.cmu.edu
Subject: [ACT-R-users] HFES Annual Meeting: Human Performance
Modeling(HPM)-TG Reviewing

Dear prospective Human Performance Modeling TG reviewers:

The HFES submission deadline is a mere 5 days away.  We've gotten some
volunteers to review HPM papers this year, but it seems we may be in
need of extra reviewing help.  If you could be of assistance and haven't
volunteered already, please let me know
(tiffany.jastrzembski at mesa.afmc.af.mil).  And FYI, if you'd like to help
out but have limited time, please feel free to tell me the maximum
number of papers you can review and we'll be happy to stick to these
constraints.

As always, thanks very much for your time and help in generating a
successful program!

Tiffany S. Jastrzembski

HPM-TG Program Chair

Tiffany S. Jastrzembski, Ph.D.