[ACT-R-users] Model of writing

Wai-Tat Fu wfu at illinois.edu
Tue Aug 31 10:26:34 EDT 2010

Hi, the first paper is a model of skill learning that shows the
effects of practice, and second one is a reinforcement learning model
on sequence learning. Hope they are useful.

Fu, W.-T., Gonzalez, C, Healy, A., Kole, J., Bourne, L. (2006),
Building predictive human performance models of skill acquisition in a
data entry task. Proceedings of the 50th Annual Meeting of the Human
Factors and Ergonomics Society (pp. 1122-1126). Santa Monica, CA:
Human Factors and Ergonomics Society.

Fu, W.-T., Anderson, J. R. (2006), From recurrent choice to skilled
learning: A reinforcement learning model. Journal of Experimental
Psychology: General, 135(2), 184-206.