[ACT-R-users] CogSci 2009 - Session Recommender System

Hedderik van Rijn D.H.van.Rijn at rug.nl
Sat Jul 11 11:57:48 EDT 2009

As many of you will be attending CogSci 2009 in a couple of weeks, we
would like to ask you for a favor: test the new conference session
recommender system for CogSci 2009!

Last year, the course User Models at the AI department at the
University of Groningen was focussed on developing a recommender
system for conference talks/sessions. Based on that work, one of our
Master students, Emil Kraaikamp, developed a recommender system for
CogSci 2009. This system will be made available to all attendees of
CogSci 2009. However, before opening this system to 1000+ people, we
would like to test the system on a slightly smaller scale. So, if
you're attending CogSci 2009, and want to be one of the first to test
this new recommender system, please visit: http://www.ai.rug.nl/
cogsci09 - and give our recommender system a test drive! (Instructions
can be found on the HowTo page.)

If you notice anything that does not work, or does not work as
expected, please let me (D.H.van.Rijn at rug.nl) or Emil Kraaikamp (ekraaikamp at gmail.com
) know!

Hope to see you all at ICCM or CogSci09,

  - Hedderik.

--
http://www.van-rijn.org