[ACT-R-users] CAPI

Bruno Emond bruno.emond at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Tue Feb 26 07:05:47 EST 2008

Jibo,
CAPI is a Lispworks specific package for defining user interface. A
CAPI interface will run on Windows, Linux and MacOS.
It contains a very high level set of classes, methods and macro to
define your user interface. On MacOS it is also very well integrated
with Cocoa and Objective-C.
http://www.lispworks.com/products/capi.html
http://www.lispworks.com/documentation/lw50/CAPRM/html/capiref.htm
As far as I know no one has build a perceptual interface for CAPI
similar to what you have with Allegro CL and MCL.
Bruno

On 25-Feb-08, at 22:10 , He Jibo wrote:

> Hi,
>    I hope to create a GUI of an ATM, and a cognitive model for ATM
> transaction. My friend told me that CAPI may help for my task. Could
> anyone give me more information about it? If there is a tutorial of
> CAPI, that would be great!
>    Or if I use other GUI creating tool, such as wxPython, how can I
> link these GUI with ACT-R?
>
>    Thanks! Have a good night! :-)
>
> Jibo
>

> --
>   Best Regards,
>
>          He Jibo
>        jibohe2 at cyrus.psych.uiuc.edu
>                           hejibo at gmail.com
>

> ---------------------------
> He Jibo
> Department of Psychology,
> University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign,
> 603 East Daniel St.,
> Champaign, IL 61820
> Tel: 217-244-4461(office)
>       217-244-6763(lab)
> Email: hejibo at gmail.com

Bruno Emond. Ph.D.
Research Officer | Agent de Recherche
Tel. | Tél. 1.613.991.5471 Facsimile | Télécopieur 1.613.952.0215
bruno.emond at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca

Institute for Information Technology | Institut de technologie de
l'information
http://iit-iti.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca

National Research Council Canada | Conseil National de Recherches Canada
1200 Montreal Rd., M50, Ottawa, ON  K1A 0R6
Government of Canada |  Gouvernement du Canada