[ACT-R-users] ACT-R models of neurological damage

Sandra Budde sandrab at informatik.uni-bremen.de
Fri Nov 2 05:46:30 EDT 2007

Dear ACT-R users,

I am new in this group and am starting to use ACT-R models to
determine the necessity of cognitive assistance for a user. I am very
interested in the requirements of people suffering from focal
neurological damages. I already searched the publications and the
mailing list archives and did not find any model explicitly dealing
with this.
Does anyone know if there are any existing models that model lesions
in a certain brain region?

Thank you,
Sandra Budde

Dipl.-Inform. Sandra Budde	sandrab at informatik.uni-bremen.de