[ACT-R-users] Summer position available (UNCLASSIFIED)

Kelley, Troy (Civ,ARL/HRED) tkelley at arl.army.mil
Fri Feb 9 09:46:22 EST 2007

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Hello ACT-R and Soar users,

We have an opportunity for an intern to work here at the Army Research
Laboratory this summer in Aberdeen, MD.  We need a good C++ programmer,
but someone familiar with ACT-R would be helpful as well.  The job
involves developing a robotics control architecture, called SS-RICS,
which is largely based on ACT-R.  The job is full time over the summer
here at the lab in Aberdeen, MD and the pay is around 13 dollars an
hour.

We can only accept U.S. citizens.  You must be willing to undergo a
background check.  Also, you must be considered a student while you are
working at the lab, so you cannot have already graduated.  Undergraduate
students and graduate students are both welcome.  Additionally, I would
be willing to help the applicant find summer housing in the area.

Please contact me if you are interested in this Cognitive Robotics
internship.

Troy D. Kelley
US Army Research Laboratory
Human Research and Engineering Directorate
AMSRD-ARL-HR-SE
Aberdeen, MD, 21005-5425
Ph: 410-278-5869
FAX: 410-278-9523