[ACT-R-users] ACT Antibody At GenWay

Wayne Gray grayw at rpi.edu
Wed Feb 7 18:24:50 EST 2007

This is reassuring news. I am sure that the rest of you will be as
relieved to hear this as I was!!

Wayne

On Feb 7, 2007, at 14:48, Mazy Marjani, M.Sc. wrote:

> Dear Dr. Gray,
>

> From your article titled “The soft constraints hypothesis: a
> rational analysis approach to resource allocation for interactive
> behavior.” (Psychol Rev. 2006 Jul;113(3):461-82.), we learned of
> your research with ACT and thought you might be interested in
> knowing that GenWay currently has an antibody against this target
> as part of our catalog products.
>

> Here’s a link to our website to view the datasheet: ACT Antibody
>

> GenWay is the world’s leader in avian (IgY) antibodies and their
> applications. We also specialize in recombinant protein expression
> and purification. GenWay has an online catalog of over 10,000
> products, including proteins, antibodies and ELISA kits, which have
> been categorized by disease, function and tissue. We also offer
> custom services in the following areas:
>
> Polyclonal IgY Antibody Service
> Polyclonal IgG Antibody Service
> Monoclonal IgY Antibody Service
> Monoclonal IgG Antibody Service
> Recombinant Protein Expression and Purification Service
> Thank you in advance for your interest and consideration. I look
> forward to any questions or concerns you might have regarding any
> of our products or services.
>

> Best regards,
>

> Mazy Marjani, M.Sc.
> International Sales Manager
> GenWay Biotech, Inc.
> 6777 Nancy Ridge Drive
> San Diego, CA 92121
> Phone: 858-458-0866 ext. 122
> Fax: 858-458-0833
> Email: mmarjani at genwaybio.com
> Webpage: http://www.genwaybio.com
>

> Please click here to remove your email from our mailing list

**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**
Wayne D. Gray; Professor of Cognitive Science
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Carnegie Building (rm 108) ;;for all surface mail & deliveries
110 8th St.; Troy, NY 12180

EMAIL: grayw at rpi.edu, Office: 518-276-3315, Fax: 518-276-3017

for general information see: http://www.rpi.edu/~grayw/

for On-Line publications see: http://www.rpi.edu/~grayw/pubs/
downloadable_pubs.htm

for the CogWorks Lab see: http://www.cogsci.rpi.edu/cogworks/

If you just have formalisms or a model you are doing "operations
research" or" AI", if you just have data and a good study you are
doing "experimental psychology", and if you just have ideas you are
doing "philosophy" -- it takes all three to do cognitive science.

**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**