[ACT-R-users] Position Available

Gunzelmann Glenn F Civ AFRL/HEAT Glenn.Gunzelmann at mesa.afmc.af.mil
Thu Sep 14 18:03:49 EDT 2006

The Performance and Learning Models Team at the Air Force Research
Laboratory's Mesa Research Site near Phoenix, AZ is looking for a
talented cognitive scientist to lead the development of mechanisms to
account for the impacts of fatigue on human cognition and performance.

This position requires U.S. citizenship.

The ideal candidate will have interest and experience in developing
computational models of human cognition using a cognitive architecture
(we are using ACT-R in this research). While we envision filling this
position with an individual who has recently completed a Ph.D., we are
somewhat flexible on this, including possible opportunities for long
graduate research internships (i.e., 6-12 months) or visiting faculty
appointments (e.g., sabbatical visits).

We hope to fill this position during this fall or winter, which is a
perfect time to move to the Valley of the Sun.

If you are interested, or if you would like additional information,
please contact me.

Thanks,

-Glenn

Email: glenn.gunzelmann at mesa.afmc.af.mil