[ACT-R-users] Workshop Proceedings reminder

Niels Taatgen taatgen at cmu.edu
Fri Jul 14 14:09:00 EDT 2006

Reminder: workshop proceedings due this Monday!

For every talk we have up to six pages in the proceedings, which you
can fill with your abstract, your slides, a paper, or any combination
of these. Send me a pdf-file (formatted for US-letter) of your
proceedings contribution on or before Monday 17 July, and give it
your name as file-name (e.g., anderson.pdf, or anderson1.pdf and
anderson2.pdf if you have multiple contributions).
Niels Taatgen - Carnegie Mellon University, Psychology, BH 345E
Also (but not now): University of Groningen, Artificial Intelligence
web: http://www.ai.rug.nl/~niels     email: taatgen at cmu.edu
Telephone: +1 412-268-2815