[ACT-R-users] [soar-group] Vision module proposal/ ACT-R mailing list on PM

Frank Ritter frank.ritter at psu.edu
Thu Jul 13 11:14:46 EDT 2006

Dear Yan King Yin and Fabio,

Check out papers at http://acs.ist.psu.edu/papers/ritter-papers.html :
   on supporting cognitive models as users with eyes and hands (baxter)
   on using eyes and hands (jones)
   on java eyes and hands (norling)
   on tcl/tk eyes and hands (lonsdale)
   and any paper with St. Amant using his SegMan system.
   and under /ijhcs-em-si/  there is a special issue on this topic.

we've been working on this for a while.  also, Mike Byrne at Rice and
his act-r/pm module is an excellent thing to follow and build upon.
source code for most systems are available, so you can build on them.

cheers,

Frank