[ACT-R-users] Perception and Motor

Fabio Gutiyama fgutiyama at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 09:07:47 EDT 2006

Thank you for your answer, it was extremely helpful.

Also, the device that's provided for use with ACL (Allegro Common
> Lisp) under Windows does actually generate system-level mouse and
> keyboard actions.  They will be sent to whatever application has the
> current focus.  So, if you are using that Lisp and OS combo you can
> have the model send actions to any application, but it can't "see"
> them.

That's interesting...
But I noticed that ACT-R sends the mouse and keyboard actions to its
experiment window, independently if an external application has the focus...
(I'm using ACT-R 5)...
Could you tell me how can I define the outs to reach external applications
or where I can find information about this possibility?

Thank you.
Fábio.