[ACT-R-users] Perception and Motor

Fabio Gutiyama fgutiyama at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 15:37:29 EDT 2006

Greetings, ACT-R users,

I'm new in this group and I am starting to use ACT-R on a research about
human error in Brazil (Escola Politécnica, São Paulo University - USP).
Some aspect I'd like to know is about the perception and motor modules. Is
there any implementation that open possibility to ACT-R interact not only
with the listener or the experiment window but with the entire enviroment of
the operational system, seeing what is presented in other programs and
generatig keyboards' in/out(s) to windows or any program, for example?

Thank You.

Fábio Gutiyama.
EPPCS - Departamento de Engenharia da Computação, Escola Politécnica.