[ACT-R-users] Call for Papers: CogSci 2006

Professor Ron Sun rsun at rpi.edu
Fri Aug 26 09:49:21 EDT 2005

                                      CogSci 2006
                 The Twenty-Eighth Annual Conference
                        of the Cognitive Science Society

                                  July 27-30, 2006
                      Tutorials/workshops day: July 26

         [in cooperation with the 5th International Conference
                    on Cognitive Science  (Asia-Pacific)]

                    Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre
                                Vancouver, Canada

             http://www.cogsci.rpi.edu/~rsun/cogsci2006/

We  invite submissions to the Twenty-Eighth Annual Conference of the
Cognitive
Science Society, the premier series of conferences in cognitive science.

Each year, in addition to submitted papers, we invite speakers who
help to highlight
some aspects of cognitive science. This year, we highlight
Learning: Tackling
Both Implicit and Explicit Processes.

Plenary speakers will include:

1. Robert Siegler (CMU)
2. Daniel Schacter (Harvard)
3. Rumelhart Prize Winner: Roger Shepard  (http://www.cnbc.cmu.edu/
derprize)

Invited symposia will provide more explorations of the topics:

1. The Synergy between Implicit and Explicit Learning Processes
2. The Emerging Learning Sciences

Conference General Chairs:

Ron Sun (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute)
Naomi Miyake (Chukyo University)

                   Important Dates:
         Paper Submissions due: February 1, 2006
         Acceptance notifications: April 15, 2006
        Camera-ready copies due: May 15, 2006

Professor Ron Sun
Cognitive Science Department
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute