[ACT-R-users] Re:

Wayne Gray grayw at rpi.edu
Mon Jul 19 17:06:59 EDT 2004

I did not send that email which, in Susan's email, appears to be
coming from me. In the version I received (and did not open) it comes
from "www at cs.rpi.edu".

Wayne

--
**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**
Wayne D. Gray; Professor of Cognitive Science

EMAIL: grayw at rpi.edu, Office: 518-276-3315, Fax: 518-276-3017

for general information see: http://www.rpi.edu/~grayw/

for On-Line publications see:
http://www.rpi.edu/~grayw/pubs/downloadable_pubs.htm

for the CogWorks Lab see: http://www.cogsci.rpi.edu/cogworks/

If you just have formalisms or a model you are doing "operations
research" or" AI", if you just have data and a good study you are
doing "experimental psychology", and if you just have ideas you are
doing "philosophy" -- it takes all three to do cognitive science.

**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**