[ACT-R-users] matching score

db30 at andrew.cmu.edu db30 at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Nov 10 12:26:18 EST 2003

--On Monday, November 10, 2003 12:10 PM -0500 db30 at andrew.cmu.edu wrote:

> To follow up on my own reply, is it in the stepper window
> of the environment where you're seeing nil for the matching
> score?  I notice that direct retrievals aren't handled well
> by the stepper in general and it's probably even more apparent
> for successful direct retrievals because they don't even
> generate an event.  So, if that's where you were seeing it
> I figured I'd warn you as to that as well.

Ok, to follow up to my own message again.  I had a bad test
model when I was testing the stepper, which is why I saw no
events for the direct retrievals.  Successful direct retrievals
do create events, and it is only the failures that show a bug.
I'll patch that in the environment for the next release.

Sorry for the extra messages,
Dan