[ACT-R-users] Emacs ACT-R mode

Hedderik van Rijn hedderik at cmu.edu
Tue Jul 29 18:53:43 EDT 2003

Hi,

a couple of questions (or better, grumbling noises about the lack of
editing support for ACT-R code in Emacs) during the summerschool made
me dust off and update the ACT-R mode I made for ACT-R 4, a couple of
years ago.

Removed most of the "additional" functionality that I never used (e.g.,
outline mode) and some of the functionality that would have taken me
too long to convert to ACT-R 5 syntax (reformatting of prules), so the
new version is somewhat less extensive than the old version. However,
it still does syntax highlighting, adds an identifier (i.e., prules)
menu and some automatic indentation etc.

See here:

   http://www.van-rijn.org/actr-mode

for the lastest version.

Please let me know if you find any bugs etc.

  - Hedderik.