[ACT-R-users] Forum

Phil Pavlik ppavlik at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Jul 8 16:23:51 EDT 2003

We now have an ACT-R forum online.  I will be moderating, so if there
are any problems or questions feel free to ask me directly.
Registration is quick and easy and can be done with a link in the upper
right corner. Feel free to request additional forum categories be added,
(for instance if you want to use it for a class you are teaching.)

http://act-r.psy.cmu.edu/forum/

It seems that I can control access very specifically, so it is quite
easy for me to give someone moderator rights to a forum category related
to a class they might be teaching.  Forum categories can also be hidden
to unregistered users or made completely private to special groups.

Philip I. Pavlik Jr.
Psychology Department
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213