[ACT-R-users] ACT-R people link

John Anderson ja+ at cmu.edu
Thu Oct 3 17:07:21 EDT 2002

We have been trying to make the ACT-R web site better represent the
ACT-R community rather than just the CMU community:

http://act-r.psy.cmu.edu/

We invite you to visit the people link from that ACT-R web page which
contains pointers to people we have identified as active ACT-R
researchers.  You may find your name there.  If you don't and would
like your name there please tell us.  If you find your name there and
would not like it there also please tell us.  We have included web
pages for those we could find.  If you would like a link to your
personal web page please tell us.

In general we are interested in comments, suggestions, and
corrections from the ACT-R community on the community web site.

John R. Anderson
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213

Phone: 412-268-2788