[ACT-R-users] Installation Question: Allegro Common Lisp vs. Emacs Lisp

Frank E. Ritter ritter at ist.psu.edu
Thu Nov 14 18:36:24 EST 2002

the lisp that comes with Emacs is Emacs lisp.  In a wide variety of
ways, all essentially uninteresting theoretically.  you could rewrite
ACT-R to run in emacs lisp, but you are much better served installing
a more typical lisp for act-r.

the act-r distribution notes may have comments on which lisp, as well
as the faq has some suggestions for this,
http://acs.ist.psu.edu/act-r-faq.

Cheers,

Frank