ACT-R publications 2001-2002

John Anderson ja+ at cmu.edu
Tue Apr 30 09:11:26 EDT 2002

It has come time to update our list of publications involving the
ACT-R theory.  If you have not visited it, you might go see the
list-of-papers link from our web site.  It is apparently one of the
more successful things we have done in terms of community
satisfaction.

As a sign of the evolution of the ACT-R community I find myself even
less able to even guess what has been published and so I am counting
on ALL of you not to be modest and assume I know but rather to send
me the pointers.  This should include pointers to papers in press as
well (e.g., Cognitive Science).   This seems to be a way to advertise
your research to interested people including those outside the ACT-R
community.

You might examine the current listing and see if it does include
everything of yours.  As you will see from the Web site we are trying
to keep track of the same model (or slight variants) that is
associated with multiple publications and we are trying to provide
something of a meaningful classification of the models.  Any guidance
as to the models involved or the appropriate classification would be
appreciated.

Also, at least with respect to the new references you will be sending
me, it would be useful to track exactly what ACT-R you are using --
4.0, 5.0, or some other variant perhaps of your making.  So if you
could send me that identification that would be helpful as well.

I hope to see you all at the ACT-R workshop this summer.

--John

John R. Anderson
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213