publications in press or submitted

John Anderson ja+ at cmu.edu
Fri Mar 30 10:22:48 EST 2001

hard at organizing them and hope to have something preliminary by the
end of next week.  Some of you have sent in press and submitted
publications and some of you felt inhibited from doing so,
particularly "submitted" in light of the wording of my original
request.  However, I would like to be complete and optimistic --
particularly in light of the number of papers being submitted to ICCM
and Cognitive Science.  So if you were inhibited before, please
release those inhibitions and send me the remainder.

Thanks again,
John

John R. Anderson
Carnegie Mellon University