ACT-R publications 1997-2001

John Anderson ja+ at cmu.edu
Wed Mar 21 10:04:51 EST 2001

I am trying to put together a complete record of all publications in
the period 1997-2001 that described running ACT-R models.  When this
is complete I will share it with the community.

But please help and do not be modest!  Rather than embarrassing me by
tricking me into omitting one of your papers, do me the kindness of
letting me know about all of your published papers.  Also, if there
is someone you suspect will not nominate their paper (perhaps because
they have backslid from the ACT-R faith into a dot.com) please point
out their paper.

Thanks,
John

John R. Anderson