ICCM-2001 Early Registration Deadline

Wayne Gray gray at gmu.edu
Fri Jun 8 05:48:19 EDT 2001

then rates for both students and non-students go up.

Our full conference program is now listed on the web. Abstracts are available.

*********************

The Fourth International Conference on Cognitive Modeling.

http://hfac.gmu.edu/~iccm/

The meeting will be held from July 26 thru July 28.

The program will be posted on the web site next week.

We have an international collection of cognitive modelers of all
types including connectionist models, symbol-system models, baysian
models, math models, models of emotion, models of personality, models
of the brain, models of memory and language, models that drive cars
(while using their cellular phones), models that do Air Traffic
Control Tasks, and so on and so forth.

Hope to see you here (Fairfax Virginia, just outside Washington, DC)
this summer!

Wayne