Do not open attachment in my own earlier message too! Was: New Virus

Peter Brusilovsky peterb at mail.sis.pitt.edu
Thu Dec 20 13:37:02 EST 2001

message. I choose an option to resend the original message from Ann
instead of copying the address and forgot to discard the attachment!!

My Mac is immune to virus, but it's a good example how a not very
careful sender (me) on an immune computer can spread the virus. BTW,
the name of the new virus is goner and Norton AV already has a cure
against it.
--

Peter Brusilovsky <peterb at mail.sis.pitt.edu>
Department of Information Science and Telecommunications

Phone: 412 624 9404
Fax:     412 624 2788
WWW:  http://www2.sis.pitt.edu/~peterb

Visit the Web page of: