Graph Display Software

Jerry.Ball at williams.af.mil Jerry.Ball at williams.af.mil
Tue Dec 4 19:53:39 EST 2001

chunks, including the structure of nested chunks? I am developing an ACT-R
5.0 based language processing model and need to display the structure of the
highly nested goal chunks that get created during the parsing of a text so
that I don't have to search through declarative memory to see the results.
Code that used the graphics package of Allegro CL 5.0.1 or later to display
a "parse tree" would be highly desirable.

Merci d'avance,

Jerry

Jerry T. Ball, PhD
L3 Communications, Link Simulation & Training
Air Force Research Lab
6030 S. Kent Street, Mesa, AZ 85212-6061
480-988-9773 ext. 457
jerry.ball at williams.af.mil