2001 Post-Graduate Summer School

Larry Z. Daily ldaily at shepherd.edu
Fri Sep 8 09:48:56 EDT 2000

Berkeley Springs is just down the road from me. As a bit of local color, you
may be interested in knowing that Coolfont is very close to Berkeley Castle,
the only Norman English (or is it English Norman?) castle in the states. It
was recently sold to a group from Warrenton, Virginia who bought it because,
they say, it is haunted. The buyers showed up at their pre-bid inspection
tour with all sorts of electromagnetic equipment that they said could detect
ghosts.

On a more serious note, if I can help with the organization of this event,
please feel free to call. And, of course, I'd like to extend an invitation
to visit Shepherd College to anyone who attends the post-graduate summer
school.

Regards,
Larry

Larry Z. Daily