report on including behaviour moderators in Synthetic environments

Frank E. Ritter ritter at ist.psu.edu
Sun Jul 16 12:22:15 EDT 2000

[this was written while traveling a while ago, and now that I'm back and I
remember the email I'm sending it on.]

Steps Towards Including Behavior Moderators in Human
Performance Models in Synthetic Environments
Frank E. Ritter and Marios N. Avraamides
Technical Report No. ACS 2000-1

When my web server is up (it's been pounded by electrical outages and I'm
not around to look after it), this paper is available in
http://ritter.ist.psu.edu/papers

While it is not about Soar or ACT-R, it is about what could be put in Soar
or ACT-R.

Cheers,

Frank

Frank  Ritter at ist.psu.edu
School of Information Sciences and Technology
The Pennsylvania State University
University Park, PA  16801-3857
ph.  (814) 865-4453   fax (814) 865-5604
http://ritter.ist.psu.edu