Modeling the Brain

tkelley at mail.arl.mil tkelley at mail.arl.mil
Fri Oct 1 10:33:28 EDT 1999

Hello,

We have a unique opportunity here at the Army Research Laboratory to begin a
program which will model
the dynamics and interactions of the human brain on our high speed computers.
We have spent a large amount of
money over the past few years on super computers and we now have some of the
best computer facilities
in the world.  In order to utilize these computing resources to their full
capabilities, we are looking for
researchers who have proposals or ideas for modeling the interactions of the
human brain on a high speed
computer.

This is program is free to researchers interested in this area.  We are
basically advertising our facilities to any
researcher who is interested in this area.  We are generally looking for
academic participation (i.e. no contractors
at this time).

Please feel free to foward this e-mail to any researchers who you think might
be interested in this area.

If you are at all interested in using our super computers for brain modeling
please contact me.  At this point
all you need to say is that you are interested, no proposals are needed at this

time.

Thanks,

Troy Kelley
410-278-5859