Goals and goalstack talks at ACT-R workshop

Greg Trafton trafton at itd.nrl.navy.mil
Thu Jun 10 10:11:36 EDT 1999

Hi, all.

I'm organizing a group of papers on goals and the architecural
goalstack to be presented together at the ACT-R workshop.

The format will be the same as it always is (people giving talks);
we'll just have all the papers together.  In addition, we'll have a
panel at the end to talk about current ideas, theories, and
views of the goalstack.

If you have a model or experiment that is relevant to any aspect of
goals or goalstacks, we'd love to include you in the group.  Currently
the group consists of:

Erik Altmann
John Anderson/Scott Douglass
Greg Trafton

Please respond to me if you're interested in being part of this group
of talks (as well as submitting the normal abstract).

thanks,
greg

--
Greg Trafton