Comments vanishing??

Christian Lebiere cl at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Feb 25 13:55:57 EST 1999

The comment monster ate them ;-).  Seriously, for future general reference
bug reports should be sent to act-r-users-request+ at andrew.cmu.edu rather
than act-r-users+ at andrew.cmu.edu.  It is also highly useful to provide
details such as which version of ACT-R you are using (e.g. version number
as printed in the startup screen, Mac or PC version of the environment,
etc) and if possible a piece of the model (code, trace, etc) replicating
the problem or at least a precise description of the circumstances.

Thank you all,

Christian

--On Thu, Feb 25, 1999 11:36 AM -0600 Troy Kelley <tkelley at hel4.arl.mil>