Scripting Extension 2.1

Christian J Lebiere cl+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Feb 2 16:57:38 EST 1999

As Dan mentioned, we had to implement a number of changes to the
scripting extension used in the web tutorial projects to alleviate
naming conflicts between scripting commands and Allegro CL 5.0
functions.  The release notes detailing these changes are included with
the scripting extension and are appended below.  A new stand-alone
version of the scripting extension is available on the ACT-R home page
(act.psy.cmu.edu) by following the Scripting Extension link.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.  Hopefully concluding
this flurry of announcements,

Christian

Release Notes for Scripting Extension Version 2.1

The Scripting Extension Version 2.1 includes the following name changes
of the user-level functions, because of incompatibility with Allegro CL 5.0:

invert -> transpose
array -> matrix
sequence -> gather

The following internal function has also been renamed to avoid conflict
with the optimizer:

square -> square-data

The manual and examples folders have also been updated.