License for ACT-R

Troy Kelley tkelley at arl.mil
Mon Jul 6 12:17:50 EDT 1998

Hello,

My name is Troy Kelley and I work for the Army Research Lab and I am a
student at George Mason. My boss, Dr. Laurel Allender expressed the
interest to me of using ACT-R within one of our modeling tools called
IMPRINT (formally known as HARDMAN and MicroSAINT).  I was unsure of the
legalities involved with doing such a thing and was hoping someone on
this list could help me. Is there a license fee for ACT-R, and if so how
much is it?  How would our lab go about using ACT-R for our cognitive
modeling efforts?

Any help on these questions would be appreciated.

Troy